At Hot Pot Pottery we are registered with Visit England’s ‘Good to Go’ Scheme and work hard to implement Government Guidance to keep Covid-19 risks as low as possible and encourage responsible behaviour on-site and in relation to bookings.
SEE BELOW to see what activities we can currently offer.
CLICK HERE to see information on how we are keeping risks low for all.
CLICK HERE to see information on our Covid-19 related cancellation policy.
Following the Government Announcement on 4th January 2021 we will be closed until at least mid Feb 2021.
Bookings for future pottery activities are welcome, but will be reviewed and cancelled nearer the time if necessary (with a refund of any monies paid or future dates offered).
OUR REGULAR FULL RANGE OF POTTERY ACTIVITIES & TIMES/DAYS ARE:
- POTTERY TRIAL CLASSES Thurs & Sat from 10.30am lasting 2-2.5 hours
- POTTERY PAINTING KITS FOR OVERNIGHT HIRE available Wed-Sun
- ONE DAY WHEEL THROWING WORKSHOPS once a month, Sun 10am-5pm
- LONGER POTTERY COURSES
- PRIVATE GALLERY/SHOP BROWSING SESSIONS (no pressure to buy!)
- SPECIAL EVENTS – selected dates
- Our regular times/availability may also vary due to our SPECIAL EVENTS SCHEDULE.