At Hot Pot Pottery we are registered with Visit England’s ‘Good to Go’ and The World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ Schemes to keep Covid-19 risks as low as possible and encourage responsible behaviour on-site and in relation to bookings.
CLICK HERE to see details of all our usual activities.
CLICK HERE to see information on how we & visitors keep risks low on-site in relation to Covid-19.
CLICK HERE to see information on our Covid-19 & Regular Cancellation Policy.
From 15th April we can take bookings for POTTERY TRIAL CLASSES from SINGLE HOUSEHOLD/BUBBLE BOOKINGS (i.e. once one household has booked we can’t accept any more so min 4 people) Thurs & Sat.
We hope to be able to bring POTTERY PAINTING back on-site and host LARGER PARTIES from June 21st 2021.
USUAL POTTERY ACTIVITIES & TIMES/DAYS:
- POTTERY TRIAL CLASSES – Wed – Sat 10.30-12.30 (GROUP MEALS can also be pre-ordered)
- POTTERY PAINTING IN THE STUDIO – Wed – Sat 10.30-1.00pm (GROUP MEALS can also be pre-ordered)
- POTTERY PAINTING KITS FOR HIRE – use at home/holiday accommodation (take-away cakes/muffins can be pre-ordered)
- ONE DAY WHEEL THROWING WORKSHOPS – once a month, Sun 10am-5pm
- LONGER POTTERY COURSES
- PRIVATE GALLERY/SHOP BROWSING SESSION – no pressure to buy!
- SPECIAL EVENTS – selected dates
- Regular times/availability may also vary due to our SPECIAL EVENTS SCHEDULE.