That’s right! Due to increased demand for our pottery trial classes meaning more people to teach, more pots needing glazing and firing and more space needed to put all this…..we are expanding!
So…… in September we will be moving all the wheels and pottery making equipment into our larger gallery and pottery painting space, leaving the current studio space for glazing, firing, storage and clay recycling.
The benefits of this will include:
- a fabulous larger space for pottery trial classes
- a combined space for pottery painting and pottery making meaning we can offer both activities in one space
- a dedicated studio for glazing and firing meaning less disruption to pottery classes during firing weeks
- a better pottery storage and collection space
- cosy sofas and a woodburner area for relaxing and more space for those wanting to observe classes/painting or for parents accompanying children doing classes
- a coffee machine and toilet facilities in the same place as pottery activities
- the possibility of running whole day classes (watch this space!)
- AND…it will mean we can STILL do pre-ordered food for groups doing pottery activities such as: birthday, hen and corporate dos!
So……Come and take a look at our improved facilities which should be fully up and running 3rd week September 2019.