We’ve Done It!
We are really pleased to announce that we have now moved all the pottery wheels and pottery making equipment into our larger studio and pottery painting space, leaving the old (smaller) studio space as a dedicated room for drying, decorating, glazing, firing, packing for collection & delivery, storage and clay recycling.
The Benefits Are:
- a fabulous larger space for pottery trial classes
- a combined space for pottery painting and pottery making meaning we can offer both activities in one space
- a dedicated studio for glazing and firing meaning less disruption to pottery classes during firing weeks
- a better pottery packing, storage and collection space
- cosy sofas and a woodburner area for relaxing and more space for those wanting to observe classes/painting or for parents accompanying children doing classes
- a coffee machine, payment and toilet facilities in the same place as pottery activities
- AND…it will mean we can STILL do pre-ordered Group Meals to be served before/after pottery activities (perfect for birthday, hen and corporate dos!)