What We Offer
Hot Pot Pottery HAS MOVED (just down the road). HOWEVER: as the new place is a large renovation project we will unfortunately be CLOSED while we do the work. We are hoping to RE-OPEN on Easter Weekend 2024.
We will have lots of new ideas & activities for you to try. So watch this space for details!
- POTTERY TRIAL CLASSES: 2.5 hours – a fun introduction to 3 pottery techniques (including throwing on the wheel), refreshments included
- ONE DAY WHEEL THROWING WORKSHOPS – a whole day on the wheel (no sharing of wheels) to immerse yourself in what wheel throwing is all about. 2 course lunch included. Small class size – max. 6 people
- 1/2 DAY WHEEL THROWING WORKSHOPS – half a day on the wheel (no sharing of wheels) taking a look at what throwing on the wheel is all about – refreshments included. Small class size – max. 6 people
- POTTERY PAINTING DAYS – themed pottery painting days such as Easter, Hallowe’en, Valentine’s & Christmas – often including themed food
- 8 WEEK POTTERY COURSES – spring and autumn, 2.5 hours per week, introducing a wide range of pottery techniques, surface decoration and using glazes and firing
- RAKU WORKSHOPS – coming soon – a 2 day chance to experience raku clay, glazing and the drama and spectacle of a raku firing with food and refreshments
- POTTERY RETREATS – coming soon – immerse yourself in 3 days of pottery and relaxation in the beautiful countryside where we live
- THEMED POTTERY EXPERIENCES – a themed pottery making and painting day with food all relating to pizza or afternoon tea
- TEACH THE TEACHER WORKSHOPS – specific workshops to help those who run a pottery studio and teach pottery in an educational setting
- SCHOOL WORKSHOPS – an opportunity to book us to come and deliver offsite hand-build pottery classes in an educational setting
- BOOKABLE BROWSING in our GALLERY/SHOP
We look forward to seeing you here.