At Hot Pot Pottery we take the safety of our visitors and ourselves very seriously. We are registered with Visit England’s ‘Good to Go’ and The World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ Schemes to keep Covid-19 risks as low as possible and encourage responsible behaviour on-site and in relation to bookings.
CLICK HERE to see our information on Keeping Covid-19 Risks Low On-Site.
CLICK HERE to see our Covid-19 & Regular Cancellation Policies.
COVID-19 2021 RE-OPENING SCHEDULE:
From 12th April we can we can re-start POTTERY TRIAL CLASSES from SINGLE HOUSEHOLD/BUBBLE BOOKINGS (i.e. once we have one group we can’t have any more in the studio so min. 4 people) Thurs & Sat 10.30-12.30.
From 17th May we can take SINGLE/MIXED HOUSEHOLD BOOKINGS for POTTERY TRIAL CLASSES (Wed-Sat 10.30-12.30 with GROUP MEALS if required & pre-ordered) and our THROWING WORKSHOPS and 2021 SIX WEEK COURSE can re-start/run.
From 21st June we hope to be able to bring POTTERY PAINTING back on-site and host LARGER PARTIES.
USUAL POTTERY ACTIVITIES & TIMES/DAYS:
- POTTERY TRIAL CLASSES – Wed – Sat 10.30-12.30 (GROUP MEALS can also be pre-ordered)
- POTTERY PAINTING IN THE STUDIO – Wed – Sat 10.30-1.00pm (GROUP MEALS can also be pre-ordered)
- POTTERY PAINTING KITS FOR HIRE – overnight use at home/holiday accommodation (take-away cakes/muffins can be pre-ordered)
- ONE DAY WHEEL THROWING WORKSHOPS – once a month, Sun 10am-5pm
- LONGER POTTERY COURSES
- PRIVATE GALLERY/SHOP BROWSING SESSION – no pressure to buy!
- SPECIAL EVENTS – selected dates
- Regular times/availability may also vary due to our SPECIAL EVENTS SCHEDULE.